Sunday, November 13, 2011

B S R Vintage Turntable


When I discuss and exchange views with my colleagues switch the turntable, most of them laughed and quipped with a sentence like "The present is no longer the person using the equipment, the person using it is outdated, nowadays all use digital hardware". As I think their opinion, this opinion was correct and that is where the answer is that we will hear when we visit the shops selling compact discs, digital discs and so on. Listeners are starting to switch the view to something more simple, quality and cost of cheap MP3 player Universal player, Blue Ray Disc and others.

But when I think of all these views, I still prefer my turntable phono based as a whole. My father in his youth was deeply interested in the 60's artists and 70's, and when the turntable is a place in the hearts of music listeners, artists such as The Ramones options, The Shadow, Black Sabbath found a place in his heart. When it was time, he stopped following this development, I also take place as well as exposure and my observations when I was little and become an influence to me. My father had a radiogram boxed with a receiver and Sanyo brands BSR turntable brands. This equipment is no  longer in use and stored in the store.

When I was 28 years old, I took the box, but had decayed radiogram, the existing receiver is damaged and the position I think it damaged my turntable because covered with dust. However, I was amazed to see the turntable is not rusty at all and all the tiny wire inside is soft and components under it remained in good condition. After asking permission from my father, he let me take the turntable. At first I did not expect it to be repaired because she was taking too long, but my good fortune, when I submit a turntable is to improve the audio technician old system, he managed to repairing turntable is free for me because he did appreciate the goods and he is also a full - time manual turntable when to listen to music.

When I first connect to the amplifier with phono mode, I was a bit worried if my amplifier does not outperform the old turntable, but due to the character of the amplifier, both the equipment is able to adjust. Respect of the sound produced, is I feel a satisfaction to hear the natural rhythm without extra mixing equipment. Performances shown by the turntable is quite stable from the sound produced. Turntable to be in my hands now is a good case, I have use it more than ten years after I deliver to my father.

In my observation, during the times there is now a well-known brand manufacturers producing audio turntable The new version has many functions, this shows the turntable into a nostalgic and this equipment is digilai all times.
Plate sales records and more get a lot of dishes to popular demand and the cost of this record is very cheap to reach thousands of dollars based on natural products company record.

No comments:

Post a Comment