Sunday, November 13, 2011

Listeners Scenario At The Moment

I have tried various brands of audio system manufacturers, including tuner, amplifier, receiver, CD player, cassette player, speakers and record player (turntable). Among the equipment that I think fit with my life, my choice is the brand NAD, Pioneer (the era from 1970 to 1990 only), Sony, SANSUI, and Marantz. I think the brand mentioned are perfect when listening to music and durable. , However, there are also other brands such as NAIM, Sonic Frontier, ARCAM and others categorized enterprises and world-class luxury brands based on design, durability, system development and others to follow.

There are many fans all over the place of the audio system, including myself that use stereo-based audio system to hear from a variety of music genres, for example, compact disc player, the brand that I use for more than ten years ago, is the brand NAD CD Player 502, 512, 510. 
This is because the equipment is compatible with diverse genres of music instruments and budget capabilities. I choose the sound a bit heavy and coarse and blended with additional equipment such as Equalizer and power amplifier for clear sound. Some equipment, such as brand NAD as the basic version of the compact disc player (what I use) NAD 512 I was able to keep the sound clear, soft and able to control the bass output is quite soft when the combine on other brands of headphones. If the combine with the same brand of NAD Amplifier or Receiver.
Some equipment, such as brand NAD as the basic version of the compact disc player (what I use) NAD 512, I was able to keep the sound clear, soft and able to control the bass output is quite soft when the combine on other brands of headphones. If the combine with the same brand of NAD Amplifier or Receiver. Each audio equipment produced has its own particular instrument as character like Amplifier and Receiver. So, listeners who choose to purchase this equipment must be sensitiveto the needs of self, ability, try different brands and understand some technical aspects of audio systems such as the need cable, interconnect, safety, order the appropriate equipment with room for an appropriate presentation your needs. Due to strong interest, especially as a music listener, I still keep this equipment and some of them were still using the old audio equipment until now. I also have to keep the old equipment removed at age 90 but the equipment is very modern as it is now I have never tried a full-time, and perhaps one day will turn to taste. Personally, I really loves the old equipment which is categorized as vintage as the durability of iron, the design, a midrange system, additional frequencies, the sound is quite clear, have many options to add additional equipment and so on. But there are also disadvantages such as performing maintenance such as parts and so on.


No comments:

Post a Comment