Monday, November 14, 2011

NAD AV - 716 Surround Sound Receiver


NAD AV 716 receiver I bought in 1996 in Ampang Kuala Lumpur. Before that I used the brand Technics Receiver SA-GX 280 model RDS Posted in buy in 1995 at the gallery HIFI The Spectrum in Ampang, (The gallery is closed), my housemate partners interested in this receiver, I sell them at RM600.00 in 1996. At that time I am going into the hobby of playing music. On the weekend we gathered at the Central Market in Kuala Lumpur, play music, watch gigs, CD exchange, football and exchange information about the audio system they have in their homes. During the most of my colleagues is using NAD and Marantz brand. In their view, the brand is very compatible and appropriate to bring a heavy beat of the music, and that is where I start to hear the audio presentation system NAD and Marantz in my friend's house and my heart is linked with the brand.

I decided to examine the NAD brand in several galleries in the Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, Ampang and Damansara and the price is different and I do not know why. (Maybe the seller looking for more profit) But since I was confident and determined to have it, I bought this NAD AV 716 after audio salesmen do rehearsal and I was satisfied, and at the same time I bought a NAD 512 CD player with The cost of both of these tools of RM 3, + + +

Satisfactory to me when trying to balance the power of brands is available on this Receiver-producing sound and voice is very soft and has a very deep bass power and soft. Relay Receiver takes some time between 3, 4 seconds to detect the sound of the speakers and will be offset so that they can afford to present sound according to its specifications. When listening to a close, either minimum or maximum strength of the bass but it does not interfere with the ears it sounds too busy enjoying the show. When some distance away to another room if I am or around the house or outside the house then heard the thud of the bass from the Receiver. A combination of brand CD player and NAD AV 716 Receiver is a bit thin and sharp to produce a sound that I find very satisfying.

In 2008, the display panel is damaged and no LED lights are visible, but does not affect the sound, but I plan to replace the brand new, but because I use it for too long, I am sending this receiver at a Chinese one of my friends who are experts in matters electronics and HIFI named Andy, he managed to improve and change the parts that are weak. These skills, such as receiver to recover the normal and I still enjoy it until the year 2011. I do a variety of things to test the ability NAD AV 716 Receiver , but due to the Receiver has the patience and gentle character, it does sound promising strong performances.

7 comments:

  1. nanti nak copy kod remote ko tu iz.pose ni rase nye aku singgah.he he heee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bro im jaya from kajang, im using the same av716 amp. but i dnt have a remote to listen to the complete sound of it, any idea that i can find a control. my no will be 0164148587. highly appreaciate yuor help tks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi bros all...i am looking for my nad av716 remote too ? where can i get it ? thanks


    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a remote control volume control and available 716 n da remote control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bkbabu27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete