Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Do fans still use cassette to listen to their favorite song?

During my teenage years, I spent a lot of money to buy my favorite cassette. However, with the growing technology, many music fans have been turning to the digital era to date, as well as me, who are very comfortable when listening quality performed by a compact disc technology.

During the era of 70 "and 80", rampant piracy and artists have become victims of this. dumping pirated cassettes are easily found at night markets and convenience stores. This is because the price is cheap, but its quality is not only assured. With the widespread of this activity, the government is running a campaign to encourage consumers to buy and support the artists who are victims.

What I see in depth, there are many who keep the tapes as personal collection. This is because they are very deep interest and remind their era and in use as nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment